Here is just a sample of the benefits of working with our office:
- Living Trust Identification Cards. These wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your Trust on the other will serve as a handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your Trust.
- telephone support. Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a telephone call away. Whether you need specific help with your own Trust or just want information on other estate planning strategies, give our helpful staff a call.
- subscription to our newsletter where you’ll learn about estate planning topics and other informative subjects relevant to you and your family’s needs.
- Client Seminars. We regularly offer seminars and presentations exclusively for our clients on various estate planning topics.
- announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational seminars available to the general public.
- eAlerts with news and announcements delivered monthly for our friends and clients with email addresses.
- one-hour consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll be available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to undertake in the administration of the Trust. If you need additional support, our services will be available to you or the surviving Trustee at an hourly rate.
- access to Healthcare Documents. Doctors, hospitals and health-care providers can call and your health care documents will be faxed or emailed to them within a very short time.
- parking in our office building whenever you visit.
Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help should you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
In addition, the Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high-quality estate planning service to our clients.